IGNORED

Automazeon Trainer

StanJr

Here is a little Outlaw hack I had buried and finally pulled up and finished today. Outlaw is trickier to hack than you might think!

The premise is simple: You are an Automazeon on the planet Mazeon. Evil Otto, your master, has engineered you to be the most powerful killing machine ever. However, before you are ready to protect the mazes of the planet Mazeon, you are going to need some training.

Enter into the Mazeon arena against one of Otto's other Automazeon killing machines and battle until one of you is a heap of scrap metal. You have several training scenarios to choose from. You can battle it out over the rusting hunks of previous automazeon combatants, trade shots around a holographic Evil Otto, or just go at each other through a solid wall. Training alone today? No problem. See how many times you can hone in on the "human intruder" targets.

At the end of the day, will YOU have what it takes to join Evil Otto's army?

Enjoy! :) :) :) :)

automazeon_trainer.zip

I wanted to use the Player sprite for the target in the target shoot variations, but he was too tall and making him shorter would be a mistake graphically, so I went, instead with the "reserve life" graphic instead. Turned out ok, I had to put the targeting brackets around him so that I wouldn't lose the lower body (since the neck is not connected :idea: )

All of the sprites are taken as faithfully as possible from Berzerk. The numbers were nearly impossible, but I love that "8" so it made it in.

Glad you like it Out of Gas! :)