IGNORED

Did you get Death Race??

neotokeo2001

I tried my game and it also rolled.  On the bright side the movie was better than I remembered it and Frankenstein's navigator had one hell of a body.

:sad:  :!:  :grin:

I had never seen the movie before I watched it last night. It is pretty cheesy, but not bad at all. I liked it. :D

Thomas Jentzsch has fixed the problem with the Death Race BIN and has sent me a stable version. Everyone that is having trouble with their copy pleaser send me an e-mail and I will have replacement copies made. For now everyone keep the copies they have, but they will have to be returned to recieve a new copy.

I haven't tested mine yet, but the package that arrived was MANGLED.  The DVD very possibly doesn't work as it was loose in the DVD case and does have scratches now... the instructions were all torn up too.  The cart itself seems to be intact and I'll give it a test soon.

You have to be nicer to your Mailman, or get a bigger mailbox. :D

I can replace the instruction sheet for you. Let me know about the DVD and the game. The game cart will work fine on alot of TV's, but there are some that it will roll on.

I am having some replacement carts made this week. If you are having trouble with your Death Race cart you can send it back to me at:

Scott Dayton

2472 S Haverhill Rd

West Palm Beach Fl 33415

Please send me an e-mail and include your name with the cart. I am not responsible for lost mail from your end, so please use Delivery Confirmation or insurance. Hopefully the carts will go out by next week.

You have to be nicer to your Mailman, or get a bigger mailbox.  :D  

I can replace the instruction sheet for you. Let me know about the DVD and the game. The game cart will work fine on alot of TV's, but there are some that it will roll on.

Nah, it wasn't my mailman... I receive tons of packages and very very few are like this. It wasn't your fault, either, unless you used a torn box, rewrapped it in bad plastic, and put priority mail tape around it like a mummy... and somehow I doubt you'd do that. Considering that it took longer than it should have to get here I'm figuring that it fell under a seat someplace and got kicked around.