IGNORED

Retrogaming Times #80 - Last Issue!

RetroTimes3.jpgIssue #80 of Retrogaming Times has been posted. This is the final issue of the long running online retrogaming magazine, and it's going out with a bang. This is the largest issue yet, featuring:

• 31 articles, more than 4 times an average issue
  • 10 former and present writers return for one last issue
  • Two interviews
  • Tons of reviews of console games, arcade games and pinball games
  • Tons of photos

Please visit Retrogaming Times to read the many features in the last issue of the fun and free newsletter.

I am sorry that it has come to an end. It made for very enjoyable reading and was very well done. I think it would be cool to have the entire 80 magazines on a CD so that people can read it and see it as it evolved.

Thanks for putting out such a great magazine all these years. Best of luck with your future endeavors :)

Fear not though... I believe Alan Hewston and some others may well continue it along in a similar vein... it just won't be Tom's show as he is stepping down from putting it together.

That's good news. I just hope Tom doesn't leave our hobby completely. He would be missed for sure.