IGNORED

HSC1 R4: Voting Booth

Goochman

Which version of Mario Brothers?  Original or XE?

Hmmmm----dunno, the version I attach to the msg next week if it makes it :) - Not sure if I have XE or not - if one is better then lets use it - I presume the XE version is better?

The XE version is much better but I would guess not many people have access to it because there is not an ATR for it I know of (just cartridge images). Somewhere on AA quite a while ago I posted the a zip of the old version with the sound fixed on XL/XE's (along with fixed versions of Moon Patrol and Gremlins with proper sounds). I guess I would vote for Mario Brothers for either version, and Drelbs.

Is interest waning in this?  Should we take a week off?

I sure hope we don't have to take a week off :)

I think the 2600 HSC is too crowded, so I would rather participate in this one over the 2600 one.

Agreed.

Don't feel bad Goochman. Absolutely no posts over in the 5200 forum. I dont even know if anyone is even playing

Which version of Mario Brothers?  Original or XE?

Hmmmm----dunno, the version I attach to the msg next week if it makes it :) - Not sure if I have XE or not - if one is better then lets use it - I presume the XE version is better?

I think it is a matter of opinion, but like everyone else I have only seen the binary posted. So it may be emu only for those who do not have it.

Regardless I'm rather neutral about the games anyways, that is why I have not been voting. Although I really do like necromancer. I'm not sure how to play drelbs. Mario Bro'ed to death (was last weeks 2600 and this weeks 7800).

OK I'll go with moon patrol and necromancer.

Although I may have to break out my real atari for necromancer. It is a hard game to play with a pad.

Don't feel bad though, guys. I may be doing pretty good over here, but I'm getting my butt kicked in the 2600 competition. :D

Actually I aint that great at moon patrol.