IGNORED

To the Canadian AA members, Tell us your sob stories for $39

VidGameKing

I have a problem... I have $39 in Canadian currancy, a five, a ten, a twenty, and two loonies, and a toony. The problem is, I dont live in Canada, and this is just money i have thats not doing anything! What I was going to do was ask for some sort of trade, but, Someone said give it away. And I was thinking, what better way to show my love for my neighbours in the north that to give them money to tell me sad stories! so, the official rulls are below! read on!

Why not donate it to one of us poor, atari-deprived Canadians? He who tells the biggest sob story wins!

Okay. I will! The biggest sacrafice made by a Canadian AA collector to aquire somthing from Atari or directly Atari Related wins $39 bucks! but, there are stipulations.

1.) The story has to be in all actuality beliveable

2.) You must curently own the item for wich you sacrficed so much for, and you must show us a picture of said item.

3.) The money has to be spent towards enlarging your Atari related collection, Screw beef, we want more Atari!

4.) Fianlly when you purchase whatever Atari related colectible with the said money, you must show us a picture of it.

lets, hear the sob stories

I am a poor Knucle Head Ehh That had to walk 20 miles in the snow Barefoot ehh. To buy the new ET Release ehh. I had to pick up Molsen Golden Bottles for 5 years every day to Get it Ehhh. Snff Snff I got Gangreena and lost my feet and worst of all It is the only game I had to paly ehh. Snnff Snff.

ha... ha... and any Canadian would know tha the way you spell eh, is eh, not ehh! I know this for a fact! I lived up in canada for a year! thats how I aquired the money

by the way hhwolfman are those boobies, painted like bunnies? I think I see nipples!

ha... ha... and any Canadian would know tha the way you spell eh, is eh, not ehh! I know this for a fact! I lived up in canada for a year! thats how I aquired the money

by the way hhwolfman are those boobies, painted like bunnies? I think I see nipples!

LOL Yep I cant even remember where i downloaded it from. I have to put a new up. I mean I have to put a new up ehh. :D

I once drove 5 hours to visit a girl who lived in Buffalo, NY. We went to the Canadian side of Niagara Falls. Worst trip of my life. Turned out that she was not only a certifiable lunatic but also a heroin addict to boot. Got there @ 7:30 on Friday night and knew that I wanted to go home by Midnight. Stuck it out to Sunday morning though, mostly so that I could see the Falls. I didn't see her again for a couple of years until she randomly moved back home and ended up marrying one of my best friends within a month of hooking up with him. God bless him but, still, better him than me!

And with that, I respectively bow out of this contest as I'm not actually a Canadian resident. :roll:

Wow $39 Canadian dollars...that would get me the rest of the Matthew Good Band cds I need, maybe a Headstones disc...and possibly a used Rush cd. Ooh, no...that Sloan collection I found in Sarnia last time I was there...that would have only cost $30!!!

I love Canadian rock bands...

come on eh! it doesn't take that much to write a sob story eh! will my money go to mothing?

currently InanimateCarbonRod is the winner because he's the only one who posted anything! AND HE'S A NEWFIE!!!! DO YOU KNOW HOW THOSE PEOPLE TALK!!!

I could really use the $39 canadian so I can buy a pack of cigarettes.

I once drove 2000 miles in a blizzard because the guy telled me he had lots of Atari stuff. He only had one thing and it made me so angry that I made it my mission to destroy everything Atari. :_(

post-4079-1083818161_thumb.jpg