HSC6 Game - Vote for 1  

1. 1. HSC6 Game - Vote for 1

• Spelunker
    • Whistlers Brother
    • Jumpman
    • Zombies
    • Candy Factory

• Please sign in to vote in this poll.

I voted for candy factory. I tried them all and they all look fun, but candy factory looks like a winner to me. :)

I really enjoyed playing Candy Factory back in the day - I stumbled across it looking for games next week :)

Too many fun games to play!

Maybe Ill finish off the HSC with a month long gameorama with 20 games to play :twisted:

Wow. Four votes for zombie and I've never even heard of or played that game.

I've actually finished both spelunker and whistler's brother. Both excellent games.

Candy Factory is pretty cool. It's been ages since I played it, but from what I remember it was OK..

I think having a choice between 3 games every week would cut down on the likelyness of a tie :)

Since there are so many good games out there my hope in showing 5 or so is that one can discover something cool they never played. LIke Shannon not playing Zombies before - a real fun game - better with 2 players :)

I think having a choice between 3 games every week would cut down on the likelyness of a tie :)

Since there are so many good games out there my hope in showing 5 or so is that one can discover something cool they never played. LIke Shannon not playing Zombies before - a real fun game - better with 2 players :)

Too bad you cannot remove one game for each game that gets at least 2 votes. That might do the trick.

Yeah even if it doesn't make it. I plan on checking out zombie tonight, after a few rounds of HERO.

I like the not playing a game before anyways. Especially considering I've practically played everything that came out on the 8-bit.

I just hope your keeping track of which games we did, etc. I noticed some titles rolled off the list that I would like to see on it later.

Maybe for ties you can roll a die. For two way ties (1-3) would be game 1, (4-6) game two. Three way ties (1-2) game 1, (3-4) game 2, (5-6) game 3. Etc.

I already have a tiebreaker in mind -

As for games to vote for, I try to return those that got some votes and remove others - However, folks can suggest games at any time and I will put them on the list - Thats how Moon Patrol and Jumpman Jr got on the list (I sound like some Mafia guy now - 'You want on the list Vinne?' :D)

Anyhow,

If I change the poll all the votes get reset so I dont want to do that.

When we play next weeks game provide suggestions for Week 7 and I will usually add them (unless its Tumble Bugs :P )

I want to run this for those who play! Plus throw in a few that I liked ;)

Shannon,

IIRC Realm of Impossibility was the same game as Zombies but different mazes?  Like 1 was the sequel or something?

I remember playing both, 2 player was a blast :)

yes I cant remember which one, but one has more mazes than the other besides one was for only for 800 machine and the other for XL machines.

and yes again, playing 2 players rocks :D

devweb