IGNORED

X3V0LuX High Score Contest

X3V0LuXContest.jpgThe NorthWest Classic Gaming Enthusiasts (NWCGE) are sponsoring a high-score contest for X3V0LuX! The first 20 Freedom Fighters to successfully fend off the evil Odnetnin and Ages empire attacks must send in valid proof of a perseverance rating over 45,000 for which they will be awarded with a unique Freedom Fighter patch (pictured to the right) and a personal letter from the X3V0LuX commander. X3V0LuX (pronounced zee-vo-lux) is a clever graphics hack of M Network's Astroblast and the contest is open to anyone who purchases the game in cartridge form. The contest ends September 30, 2004, so be sure to order your copy today!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi guys,

Many of you have sent in Hi Scores for X3V0LuX. Unfortunately, my computer crashed. I am now only getting things re-built. Unfortunately, I only have a record of a couple of you. Please re-submit your scores. Alos, please accept my apologies. If you feel you've been left out or cheated, let me know and I'll see what we can work out.

Thanks for your understanding.

Regards,

-Lee

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

The following is an excerpt from the X3V0LuX Commnder, thanking all his troops fo their perseverance in battle. The X3V0LuX contest ended September 30th. It was fun and thanls to all who participated.

/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

From the office of X3V0LuX Commander, Nalon Llehsub

/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Greetings warriors,

You are part of an exclusive group. Your impressive perseverance rating over 45,000 points puts you among the best. The great gods of Irata thank you for your sacrifice and honor. You name will be forever immortalized in the Irata temple walls. For your skill, bravery and most important, your perseverance to stay with us after all these years, you are awarded the highest honor a Syzygy leader has ever bestowed on such a fine warrior. Wear your “Freedom Fighter” badge of honor where ever you go. Don’t let the evil Odnetnin, Ages, or the ever present Ynos empires push you around ever. May the gods go with you

We are glad you enjoyed doing battle in the 5th dimension and hope you find the time to drop our friends at NWCGE a line and let them know that the spirit is still alive. !Gniyalp rof sknaht …and no we don’t have dyslesksia.

////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

X3V0Lux_patch.gif

On Behalf of the NWCGE staff, thanks for participating in the contest. Contest winners will be recieving their patches, along with a thank you letter from the X3V0LuX commander within the next few days.

Regards,

-Lee

NWCGE Staff Member

http://nwcge.org