IGNORED

HSC1 R7: Tapper!

Goochman

Shoots. I was practicing on the beginner level.

This is one game I have to turn the sound off on. I just cannot stand it.

I hope I last long enough to be able to get a decent score.

Strange considering I like the arcade version.

This time I played the 2nd difficult level ("Mittel"). Cause I have a patched german version' date=' I think it means "arcade". If not forget this score.[/quote']

If you are using sio2pc you can use the english version attached to the first post of this thread. :)

After about 10 more games, here is my slightly improved score. Level 10 is tough :)

post-3803-1086322579_thumb.jpg

It was very hard for me to pass the punks, there I got a lot of score, then with the aliens I stayed for a while, but I never beat them, they are too fast, however with the score, I got several free lifes.

actually that was my second tried, after that I played better, but I got less score because more quickly the levels, never ever I passed level 10.

then I got 170k, 80k, 60k, 50k all in level 10.

devwebcl

Drat. I was hoping my score would hold.

I was like devwebcl. Started off with a good score' date=' but the better I got, the quicker I got thru the levels and the less points I would accumulate.[/quote']

Funy thing for me was the last game I played I got stuck on the Punk level - I couldnt finish the darn thing but my points went through the roof, finally got a break and cleared lvl 8 - lvl 9 went pretty quickly and then like everyone else lvl 10 shut down the bar :)