IGNORED

Can you climb Spike's Peak?

adams_ale

I really don't like this game. Between the Eagle and the Falling Snow/Ice, the game is really not fun. Why does the guy fall down after planting the flag??

Oh well. I had a better time playing Crazy Taxi on the PS2 afterward.

No prize is neccesary. It would remind me that I actually played this game. :-D

I must have poor taste because I think this game is great!

*MoJo goes back to his crap sandwich*

It would be a good game if it was a little easier on the first mountain. Most people play the first level and die again and again on the first switchback. That is followed closely by the question,"What other games do you have?".

I am actually working on a LOTR Hack of Spikes Peak and I am trying to adjust the speed of the enemies to give the player a chance to complete the first mountain. No luck so far....

Why does the guy fall down after planting the flag??

Maybe he's making a snow angel!? HA! Actually, I thought that was kind of weird. The first time I got to the top I didn't think of what to do quick enough and so I ran out of time and died. So when he fell down after I planted the flag the second time I thought I'd screwed up again. Maybe he passed out from exhaustion or hypothermia. I know my hand was a little exhausted and sore from mashing on the joystick! (as if pushing harder was going to make him climb any faster :-P )

I am actually working on a LOTR Hack of Spikes Peak and I am trying to adjust the speed of the enemies to give the player a chance to complete the first mountain. No luck so far....

Neat! That's a great idea for a hack! I'll be watching for this one! 8)