IGNORED

Updated Pics Of My Collection

povlok1

Ok, Ive been saying for awhile I'll get some updated pics, here are pics of just my room,, ther is a closet full of cores ready to be rebuilt that havn't been photo'd yet (about 120 2600's, 60 5200's, and lots-O-parts, also my pong collection wich includes abut 50 boxed systems) but here is good idea:) enjoy..

http://www.atarigoods.com/updatedpics/

Hey, I see a few things in your collection that I need, but if you collected all your games CIB like i do, you would have no room left.  (VERY NICE!!)

:ponder:  :ponder:  8)

I have about 60 CIB games, they are in the storage closet.. those will be up for resale soon:) nothing really rare,,

Nice stuff there!  So what are you most prized items, you know, stuff that you would NEVER sell?  :D

most prized is not even in the pic,, its my Imagic Store Display unit.. I'll get some pics of it soon when I have time :roll: but plan on doing the full restore on it first..

Good lord Pov....

Can I ask a few questions?

How old are you?  When did you start collecting? Was most of your stuff purchased when it came out via retail stores? Via Tag Sales/Flea Markets or via online purchases?

Thx,

E

36, started collecting just 2 years ago,, find deals any were I can:)

WOW, I actually have a couple of label variations that are not in those pics!  :P  And we are all upset with 07pwb for buying everything! :roll: Oh and another thing, Not Alphabatized??!! How in the world do you keep track of everything?? :ponder:

I rarly have time to mess with my own collection :ponder: currently Im working on a batch of the Colecovison Comp Mods.. seeing em go for $200 is crazy.. I plan on letting my go for a bin of $125.. anyone wants one PM me for a preorder:) Mine wont contain the moded bios.. but will be composit..

So... I assume the label-less cart near the Bomb games is Wall Defender?

And what's the one next to the CommaVid carts? Magicard? Video Life?

And what about the one next to Mogul Maniac?

(Yes, I spent too much time looking at the pics, but I was just so amazed by it all. :) )

I really would like to show my wife your collection because she says that I have too much stuff, but your stuff is too organized and clean looking.  I need some pics of a massive collection that is a mess so that my wife will stop complaining about my collection.

Maybe these will help, I haven't gotten around to organizing this part of my collection yet: :D

post-2394-1086655400_thumb.jpg

post-2394-1086655401_thumb.jpg