IGNORED

EURO 2004 - Time to prepare for NL - D :)

Marc Oberhäuser

Man' date=' that was hard for the Tommies![/quote']

Yes, and Herberger was wrong again! A game lasts longer than 90 minutes. :D

But as a Bayern Munich fan I was some kind of pleased after the 2-1 by Zidane, reminds me of the horrible 2-1 match Manchester-Bayern in 2001 (?).

You're a Bayern fan? :o :roll:

You have just lost a lot of my respect. :)

Also the penalty was shot quite badly. Beckham and Barthez played for the same team for years, so IMO it was a (too) high risk that Beckham shot the penalty.

Yes they have played in the same team but i think the penalty was not so bad...Barthez has always be good on penalty!

My favorite football team is the great Olympique de Marseille and since he came back in january, Barthez have succeed a lot of time on penalty!

Hi there!

Germany - Holland could go either way.

Yeah, can't wait. (I really hope it's a good & fair match not overshadowed by some stupid hooligans killing each other...)

BTW: Anyone know about the movie "Kick it like Beckham"? I guess it won't have a sequel that soon... :P

I thought it was a terrible game. We, especially, were horrible. I didn't quite understand the Germans: if they had pushed a little harder, they would have easily beaten us. I think Germany paid the price for rather fearful football (and I think Völler knows that).

This might develop into an interesting group, where the results against Latvia may be decisive (I think Czechia will beat both Holland and Germany...).

Oh well, time for regular life again :)

Cheers,

Marco

I thought it was a terrible game. We, especially, were horrible. I didn't quite understand the Germans: if they had pushed a little harder, they would have easily beaten us. I think Germany paid the price for rather fearful football (and I think Völler knows that).

Hey, today we saw the best Germany team since the 2002 final by far. I suppose they where surprised by their own game. :)

But why does Holland almost always play below its potential? :?