IGNORED

cool I just saw the retro gamer at barnes and noble.

I just saw the retro gamer at barnes and noble. This is the first time I have seen a magazine that was dedicated to old games up front and in person. It did not have that much on the Atari 2600 so I was a little disapointed, but it's still cool to see something like that at a national chain. :D 8) I know about the other old video game dedicated issues but none of that have I seen anywhere in person, mainly because they are mostly not national.

Retro Gamer is a cool magazine, although it's a UK based mag, so it deals a lot with home computers like the Spectrum, which we didn't get here in the US. :sad: It's a good magazine, though. I've got a couple of issues. The last one I bought had a cover CD with a bunch of PC based remakes of classic computer games.

It's a shame that I don't shop at Barnes and Noble often enough to keep up with the issues. And subscriptions to UK magazines tend to be a little too pricey for me.

Just bought #3 at Borders. It's kinda funny, I have Manci Gamer #1 and #2, and that's all she wrote, and now I find this. It's like a continuation of sorts, for me anyway.

And truth be told, I was more of a Commodore nerd than a console nerd for the longest time, so I think I even like this better. :D