IGNORED

Best way to re-attach endlabels?

BassGuitari

Be careful with that stuff! Make sure that you spread newspapers and protect everything! I got some on my kitchen floor by accident once, When it dried it left this really nasty texture that felt like sandpaper. It took forever to get it off.

whats the best way to get rid of permanent ink markers on nes carts? i've tried the alcohol thing and got rid of most of it, but you can still see it. any better tips? thanx in advance.

If you're talking about the cart itself, I use Goof Off. As for ink on labels, there's no sure fire method.

I'd suggest using Bestine to remove any adhesive residue and clean the back of the old label, then 3M Super 77 spary adhesive to reapply it.

The same warning applies to this stuff - put down a newspaper before spraying the back of the label. (However, Bestine will remove any overspray if you miss.)

If there is a cart that has 95% of the label gone, where can one get a replacement?

moonpatrol needs a new end lable on mine

best advice i can give is ......................buy a new one for cheap. i have never heard of being able to reorder end labels.

Print your own until you find a suitable replacement cart. Photo paper is pretty good for this.

c_MoonPatrol_Silver_end.jpg

If there is a cart that has 95% of the label gone, where can one get a replacement?

moonpatrol needs a new end lable on mine

best advice i can give is ......................buy a new one for cheap. i have never heard of being able to reorder end labels.

Print your own until you find a suitable replacement cart. Photo paper is pretty good for this.

c_MoonPatrol_Silver_end.jpg

Thats a good idea.

the pic you have there, thats a good one for me to use.

Thanks

Kevin