IGNORED

The Return of On-File

(wipes brow)

http://onfile.fefea.org

Well, that takes care of that. On-File has been entirely redesigned, and I think you'll really like the improvements I've made. The layout no longer sucks, it's easier to find the fanzines you want to read, and best of all, I've added in some new content! Well, new to On-File, anyway. If any of you out there are fans of Tips & Tricks, you'll be happy to know that On-File now features selections from Fantazine, an excellent newsletter written by T&T contributor Pat Reynolds. This is in addition to over a dozen other gaming fanzines by such Internet personalities as Josh Lesnick (Slipshine, Girly) and Chris Kohler (Wired, Kobun Heat).

If you've got any comments or suggestions for the further improvement of the site, please let me know. I haven't been this excited about On-File since it first debuted five years ago!

JR

P.S. Special thanks to Frank Cifaldi (The Red Eye) for his generous donation of server space. Without his support, the On-File Project would not be possible.

No, you've got to join On-File before your fanzine can be archived on the site. It's a protective measure... that way, I know I've got permission to use every article that appears on the site.

Do you want to join? It's free, and you retain full rights to your work. All I ask is that I have permission to print selections from your fanzine on the On-File web site.

JR