IGNORED

Air Raid

shining slade

I think the only reason Air Raid is even in the DB as a North American release is because it was discovered at a time when there wasn't too much knowledge about South American games at the time. Had this one been found today, it would have been dismissed as an unknown Brazillian pirate hack.

AFAIK there are three copies of this game floating around out there in the hands of collectors. I think the one Ben found that is supposedly NTSC is now in Rick Weis' collection.

I think the only reason Air Raid is even in the DB as a North American release is because it was discovered at a time when there wasn't too much knowledge about South American games at the time.  Had this one been found today, it would have been dismissed as an unknown Brazillian pirate hack.

I'm with you sku!

• 4 weeks later...
I was chatting to someone in the UK recently, via e-mail, who claims to have this cart - I have no reason to doubt them but I never actually got sent or saw the picture.

Well I do belaive that there is more than one PAL-Air Raid floating out there somewhere

so maybe hes telling the truth!?

I was chatting to someone in the UK recently, via e-mail, who claims to have this cart - I have no reason to doubt them but I never actually got sent or saw the picture.

Well I do belaive that there is more than one PAL-Air Raid floating out there somewhere

so maybe hes telling the truth!?

Cart came from the US mixed in with alot of other stuff so could be NTSC..

but like I said I haven't seen this cart