IGNORED

Who's all Going to CGE

hhwolfman

REALLY wish we could go this year...Nicole and I both love seeing all our friends in the game world. There is always some fun night life stuff going on, and its SOOO worth the effort to go. Looks like a great show, but I am a teacher and school starts the day after the show starts. I have to be in my classroom that Friday, and teach that next week. Hopefully, the dates will not line up this way again. I hate to miss any of them.

Now when is that show in the fall? :) cough, I can feel a cold, cough, coming on ;)

Cassidy

I wonder why??

Because a few people from site A don't like people from site B, and vice versa, and none of the people involved seem particularly willing to have an open discussion about it all to get over it, with the exception of like, one guy. It's all pretty childish if you ask me, that none of them want to grow up, face their problems head on, but would rather dodge the issue or otherwise ignore it, since it does affect hundreds, if not thousands, of other collectors and gamers.

I wonder why??

Because a few people from site A don't like people from site B, and vice versa, and none of the people involved seem particularly willing to have an open discussion about it all to get over it, with the exception of like, one guy. It's all pretty childish if you ask me, that none of them want to grow up, face their problems head on, but would rather dodge the issue or otherwise ignore it, since it does affect hundreds, if not thousands, of other collectors and gamers.

Kinda reminds me of the Retrogames/Emuchrist fued a few years ago.I used to post on both sites.I wonder how everyone is doing over therr..... :ponder:

Are we refering to the DP Versus AA feude?

It's not really a feud because it only really involves a few people on each side (whereas most of the regular posters for both boards just wish people could stop being so petulant) and admitedly Joe has tried to be open without any success. So as said, we'd rather prefer some unity but sadly it doesn't seem likely to happen at the moment.

Can I get both AA and DP nametags?

Yes, you can! 8)

Rick

Cool. When do you get them? A few days before the show or at the registration table?

you can get the AA badge at the show. did you sign up for a DP badge on the DP site? :ponder:

if so you can pick that up at the show also. 8)

Rick

I'm getting so excited with aticipation!!!!!!

I've got classes friday evening so I'll spend the night with a friend at her dorm, and WALK a few blocks to the convention center!!!!!!!

It's good to go to SanJose State!

I didn't know San Jose became a state...isn't that our 51st now......? :ponder:

:roll: