IGNORED

2004 ATARILYMPICS - Closing Ceremonies

Ze_ro

Ok, I finally got some free time late last night, but I'm still having trouble even qualifying in T&F's Hammer throw. :x I'm playing w/ my T&F controller on the real thing. I'll have to try Thomas's tips.

Here's my best scores so far. Not much, but it's a start:

Team Globetrotter, Track & Field:

100 M Dash: 9:95

Long Jump: 7m64

Javelin: 82m54

Hurdles: 11:95

Hammer Throw: 64m60

8)

Ok, I finally got some free time late last night, but I'm still having trouble even qualifying in T&F's Hammer throw.  :x  I'm playing w/ my T&F controller on the real thing. I'll have to try Thomas's tips.

Here's my best scores so far. Not much, but it's a start:

Team Globetrotter, Track & Field:

100 M Dash: 9:95

Long Jump: 7m64

Javelin: 82m54

Hurdles: 11:95

Hammer Throw: 64m60

8)

about time team captian my fingures are getting tired please try to get the guys to compete (I am having no luck at the ski jump )

Decided to try out Track and Field and found I could actually do quite well using the emulator & keyboard.

Here are some more scores for Team Canada -:

Track and Field

100m - 9.86

Long Jump - 9.01

Javelin - 88.16

110m Hurdles - 12.22

Hammer - 77.70

High Jump - 2.30

High Jump: 2.4M - 1025 points

Go Team Globetrotter! :D

High Jump must be wrong, because 1025 points are only 2.2M and not 2.4M. You have try 2.4M, but not done.

But I have one time get wrong points by Decathlon.

I ran 400m a good time. I forget to make a picture, but as I done the same time I get 4 points more. I forget to make a picture the first time but I am sure it was the same time but more points at the second time.

But maybe I have only think, that I have see the same time. :roll:

I'm still trying to figure out how to determine which scores to submit. :ponder: I guess I will submit all I the ones I have and we'll sort them out next week. :roll: I don't have california games or decathlon so I won't have any for those. :(

Team USA

Track and Field

100 Meter Dash : 8.67

Long Jump : 10.40

Javelin : 97.51

Hurdles : 10.67

Hammer Throw : 92.00

Jeff

post-1375-1092633283_thumb.jpg

post-1375-1092633284.jpg

post-1375-1092633285.jpg

post-1375-1092633286.jpg

post-1375-1092633287.jpg

Since we are playing Atarilympics, we are going with olympic rules, right? Two similare scores give the same medal and the next medal is skipped. So with three ore more identical high scores, there aren't any more silver or bronze medals.

Good point... makes more sense, so I guess I'll be doing this then!

Surfing: 50403

I sense a typo here...

I was a little curious about this too... and now NintendoDieScreaming submitted an even higher score. How on earth are you guys scoring so high on this one? I couldn't manage to break 5000... The manual says you can spin in the air, but I could never seem to spin fast enough to pull a whole 360, so I'd just wipe out every time.

--Zero

I'm still trying to figure out how to determine which scores to submit.  :ponder: I guess I will submit all I the ones I have and we'll sort them out next week.  :roll:  I don't have california games or decathlon so I won't have any for those. :(

To be honest, I'd sort of rather you guys sort it out as soon as you can... keeping track of all these red scores is a little annoying at times (Especially since some of the T&F events have three seperate scores for Team USA at the moment). You guys might want to choose specific cartridges, and just focus on that one while leaving the rest of them to the rest of your team or something along those lines.

After all, if you specialize in a specific game, you're more likely to get higher scores in that than if you're all over the place playing all the events.

Also, I just did a pretty big update of the scores, and it's pretty late at night, so please let me know if I made any mistakes or missed any scores or anything like that!

--Zero

Hi there!

I sense a typo here...

I was a little curious about this too... and now NintendoDieScreaming submitted an even higher score. How on earth are you guys scoring so high on this one? I couldn't manage to break 5000... The manual says you can spin in the air, but I could never seem to spin fast enough to pull a whole 360, so I'd just wipe out every time.

The current TG world record is 12XXX and those scores are 4/5 times higher.

Greetings,

Manuel

Hi there!

I sense a typo here...

The current TG world record is 12XXX and those scores are 4/5 times higher.

Greetings,

Manuel

Im not getting better than 5K on this - Anyone have any suggestions? I have a feeling being able to ride inside the wave and perform constant high 360's is the key but I cant see getting 50K!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!