IGNORED

Clean list of goodnot traders! (condensed) (1/28/05)

FireTiger

i love how i have had many 100+ dollar trades over 3 years yet one little whining cunt claims he never got FIVE dollars and I am put on the do not trade with list.

Thats bogus.

like, totally :P

ok we are sounding like bill and ted now

Maybe if you didn't ignore him for 2+ months, that wouldn't be the case. God knows you didn't forget when the situation was reversed with gamerthe geek. :|

i didnt ignore him for 2 months, had actually sent him the money more than one time and never got a I GOT THE MONEY message, never said anything because I was trying to be understanding but I think it sounds like a 5 dollar at a time exploitation scam to me.

If that was the case, you could have responded to that effect after the guy's fifth bump of his post. I had a purchase with that guy over the span of time he posted to the effect that he didn't get anything from you without any issues as had a few others here.

At any rate, it's all water under the bridge now. There's no need to call him a cunt and open old wounds given how things played out here initially. It makes you out to be the ass, not him.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

update, a bad trader was added, remember to remove a bad trader mention please have the person that was wronged/complaining PM me refering me to the correct page of the other list and if you are forgiving them or the problem has been taken care of.

Forgot 2 great people to deal with -^Cro§Bow^- Also I don't see rogueleader on that list !!!

Also am very glad to see Liquid_sky on the recommended list.

Everyone else is there from what I can tell that we've dealt with. Everyone really has been awesome and we've never had a problem with anyone.

You should have an ultra sellers/traders rank. :) I would highlight Megamanfan and CPUWIZ definitely as well as the other Mods. If anyone hesitates dealing with those people they should be smacked for stupidity. Although it would be their loss.