IGNORED

Clean list of goodnot traders! (condensed) (1/28/05)

FireTiger

• 3 weeks later...

DP hum? If you send me the whole thread I might do it and give it back to you, (or just teach you how to do it entirely) then I'll tell you the easy way to set it up and keep it so you can do it there, oh an have someone make it sticky...

• 1 month later...
  • 2 years later...

Ok, this has been abandoned for some time, however I will attempt to update the darn thing ... this list is only currently accurate as of 1/28/05!!!

So any newbies are not here at the moment. I'll go back soon from my last post in "clean recommended" and see what new names I can scour up.

Doing that is a pain in the bottom, so expect it after the fourth of July unless I get really ambitious.

If I can even edit my OP in this thread I can update this one with new names if you recommend someone.

After that I'll update once a week and change the date on it.

ok, Looks like I can't edit the OP, not going to be more then 50 or so new name it looks, the old forum made this easier, but I'll manage...

I guess I'll get the list done tag it in here lower down and bug a mod to move it and fix the date, all also ping the other list when I'm done so it can fix... well whatever ya'll want to do to it...

Edited by FireTiger