IGNORED

Philly 6

Osmeroid

I'm definitely getting ahead of myself here but I've already started thinking about this already.

(for all the ladies Osmeroid is such the handsome gentleman :grin: and looking foreward to seeing you again too :P )

For that matter, everyone I met from at PC have been wonderful. Mr & Mrs MMF, Tempest, SS, Ed, Big Player, Tigger, Xot, Al of course, Amy... everybody - even Stan! There are so many great memories, it would take ages to list them all. Can't wait for next yr. to make more!

Damn it, I miss you guys !!! :_(

I'm definitely getting ahead of myself here but I've already started thinking about this already.

(for all the ladies Osmeroid is such the handsome gentleman :grin: and looking foreward to seeing you again too :P )

For that matter, everyone I met from at PC have been wonderful. Mr & Mrs MMF, Tempest, SS, Ed, Big Player, Tigger, Xot, Al of course, Amy... everybody - even Stan! There are so many great memories, it would take ages to list them all. Can't wait for next yr. to make more!

Damn it, I miss you guys !!! :_(

Heh it was so cool when I found out that you went to Phillyclassic but also lived near me. Thats awesome. :D

Though my availaibility has been very limited these days, and I'm not around as much as I'd like to be, I do look forward to seeing "the group" at PC6.

I will say one thing...(I know I'm leaving myself open to a Stan attack), you will be seeing a very "different" Ed at PC6.

And no Stan, it isn't a sex change!

I'll be at PC6. I hope to have a new homebrew to show there (for 5200). I will bring more Yuengling beer for various folks to sample.

That was some tasty beer. Glad you are going to be back. You need to be on the game programmers panel this time.

I can't wait for PC6. Look forward to seeing everyone there.

Damn it, I miss you guys !!!  :_(

We live around the corner girlie...no excuse to wait until PC6 you know. The pool, BBQ, and the cold refreshing beverages have been waiting all summer...

And now to deal with this boob...

Wow, maybe this Ed Seigler will actually SHOW UP and "kick my ass" like he usually does throughout the whole show.  I'm a sissy! :P  :P  :P

Stan, you just can't help yourself, can you. As much as I hate to admit it, it is much more lively and fun with you around. God knows why, but it is.

Cafe I am sorry - thats why I said "everybody". I suck at remembering names. :sad: Duke haven't seen you lurking around EB lately. ;)

You know it must benice to have a pool and all Ed but *sniffle* I haven't even gotten an invite over.

As far as infamous AA ladies in bikinis go, I now have 3 bikinis to choose from. (Sorry no on-line pics available.) And you could have seen them in person no less, but wait till the end of summer to offer your very generous hospitality.

I guess we would have to invite "Mr. Chickybaby" too since I am quite fond of him, though. That whole loving my husband thing, who would guess. :P :D

Oz,

Can't wait to see ya again ol chap, thanks for gettin the wife hooked on the guiness. :D

Mr & Mrs. MMF,

Can't wait to see ya'll either we miss hangin out, and midnight restraunting isn't quite the same without ya'll

SS,

and restraunting wouldn't be the same with you to give us up the minutes up dates on the other half for the AA clique :P

Ed,

I haven't forgotten good buddy just been busy as all hell.

Stan,

Hopefully the lil lady will have some more inspiring artwork this year.

Al & his traveling show,

can't wait for another all night cart making party.

Cafe,

I remeber ya buddy and once I helped chicky with the face she remembered ya.

hope I didn't forget anyone but you can yell at me then :P :P

Well, where I come from, friends don't need invites. They just stop by. The door is always open, the BBQ is always hot, and the beverages are always cold.

Actually, this year wasn't overwhelmingly great for the pool. Our place was struck by lightning two months back and the pool was out of commission for about 6 weeks of prime summer swim time.

Anyhoo, next year is another story.

post-2202-1095398727_thumb.jpg