IGNORED

Philly 6

Osmeroid

• 1 month later...

I did recieve a response from David Newman that someone else was going to be in charge, and I forget who it was. It wasn't Mark Wolfe, I'll have to dig up the e-mails.

But it certainly is disturbing that this close to the event no one has been contacting about staffing, tables, or, well, anything. :sad:

i might go this year, i think i found a way to afford it i cant stand spending $70 for 4 gallons of turkey hill iced tea shipped to florida every other month, just maybe rent a van from enterprise. go up there, goto philly 6, stop off at turkey hill markets, load up on iced tea, goto reading to vanity fair, and then wind up at a A-treat soda distributor. get my red cream soda,birch beer, and then goto lancaster for whoopie pies.

can anyone guess where i lived before i moved to florida for my second time :D

I've been to every PC since the second one (when we were all crammed into that tiny little room).  I love this show!  I will definetly be at PC 6.

PC3 was the first time I attended, when it moved into the larger hall and we had a single table for AtariAge (although Mike Stulir of Back in Time did share half of one of his two tables, which was generous of him). Very much looking forward to PC6, as the show this year was a blast!

..Al

I've been to every PC since the second one (when we were all crammed into that tiny little room).  I love this show!  I will definetly be at PC 6.

Tempest

Ditto! Man was it hot and crapped in there! I get to go for the whole weekend this time. I sure hope they have it.

Allan

I've been to every PC since the second one (when we were all crammed into that tiny little room).

Me to. PC2 was my first classic gaming show. It was so wonderful and so awful at the same time. The room was blazing hot and smelled like a pile of unwashed socks. I had such a pounding headache by the end of it that I ended up hurling after the long drive home. Loved every minute of it too. :roll:

Duh, I'm an idiot. I was looking back through my correspondence from David and found this:

Look for PC6 to be 4-5 TIMES larger in 2005... and a late October 2005 timeframe.

That's from an e-mail dated November 9. How I missed the 'October' part is beyond me. :dunce:

So, there's one answer.

its in october ?   dayum!    that means im spending another $70 every other month until august :sad:  

i cant live without my turkey hill iced tea.    ok ok,  so i do drink peach snapple when i dont have my turkey hill.

Hmm I drive past a Turkey Hill almost everyday :ponder:

I like Arizona Iced Tea better :)

and nothing beats a Wawa coffee :love:

well besides beer and such :ponder:

mmmm beer........

thats a name i havent heard in awhile  "wawas"    i havent seen one of those markets since i ranaway to vineland NJ from lancaster pa  :roll:  

pubirty will do strange things to a young guy

Yeah really - Vineland? nothing but pine trees and more pine trees.. you should've kept heading east to the shore or back west to Philly

I love going through Lancaster County.. hmmm wish I was amish :ponder: