IGNORED

BCPRS'1 1000TH POST CONTEST - WIN EWOK'S ADVENTURE.

bcprs1

Too confusing.  As much as I would like an Ewok Adventure (love one actually)  the whole thing is so complicated, I'm not even sure what I'm supposed to do.  People are posting numbers, but I'm not sure why.

Anyway, good luck with your contest, I hope it goes well, and congratulations to the lucky dog who snags that Ewok Adventure! :)

Signed To lazy to bother reading Stan

:ponder:

Too confusing.  As much as I would like an Ewok Adventure (love one actually)  the whole thing is so complicated, I'm not even sure what I'm supposed to do.  People are posting numbers, but I'm not sure why.

Anyway, good luck with your contest, I hope it goes well, and congratulations to the lucky dog who snags that Ewok Adventure! :)

Signed To lazy to bother reading Stan

:ponder:

except, you know, that I DID read it and got turned around somewhere around the time when I was told I would have 3 moves and I could use four of them but only two once and the other 1 twice and then something about a PM. Look, its just a bit too involved for me, that's all, no need to be a dick about it.

#50 is taken already by Troy_Whelan.  You'll have to fight him to the death for it :P

oh 49 then.

BTW it doesn't make much sense in having people pick a random number between 1-100 and then take the 64 that are closest to a 'magic' number. As long as you pick a number between 36 and 64 you always belong to the group of 64 winners...

#50 is taken already by Troy_Whelan.  You'll have to fight him to the death for it :P

oh 49 then.

BTW it doesn't make much sense in having people pick a random number between 1-100 and then take the 64 that are closest to a 'magic' number. As long as you pick a number between 36 and 64 you always belong to the group of 64 winners...

You don't all have to pick different numbers. You can pick numbers that have already been taken.

who cares about the cart?

all i know is i finally get to hit some of you people.

who cares about the cart?

all i know is i finally get to hit some of you people.

:lol: