IGNORED

...I think not.

Ferris

Well I have never seen anything like that before! and he only says it's a

controller. I suppose that Atari at one point saw the NES pads and decided

to make a new controller to rival it that never took off from the drawing boards.

I don't know if this is fake or not, but that overlay looks stitched on as if

it was cotton or something. Don't know could be a proto I suppose.

I can't even view the images without a lot of work because the dumbass didn't give the picture file an extension, and even after downloading them, I can't figure out what they are. Certainly not GIF or JPG. He's not going to get a lot of bids when nobody with Mozilla or a Mozilla-derived browser (like Firefox) can see the picture. Maybe it'll display with Windoze IE 6, but I only have 5.0 handy.

Holy ****! I tried opening it in Photoshop, and that says "Could not complete your request because reading arithmetic coded JPEG files is not implemented." Great, so he's a codec weenie too.

I actually have nothing that can view that picture. Can anyone feel bothered enough to convert it?

• 2 weeks later...

Well, if Heckendorn made that, I suspect the seller here paid more than $10 for it, and wouldn't be selling it for this amount . . . I remember how much it costs to make a VCSp . . .

It's obviously bogus, though . . . Well, for one thing, they never even thought about releasing a pad until the 7800, which doesn't look like that, and was definitely WAY after woodgrain ceased to be a viable option.