IGNORED

anything in kc??

teknokool

Hey All

I am new to the forums but a long time atari player...wondering if there are any events in the kc area anytime soon? or even just atari fans who get togather or whatever??? And if there are none I am in the kansas city area so lets get togather and have one

Let me know

Jeff

---

www.teknokool.net

is that kansas city Kanasas or Missouri?

if it's kanasas then the best event for you would be OKGE in OK

if not then either Midwest gaming classic in WI or VGS in IL would be best.

these events right now are still in early planning stages (I hope to have some news for VGS'05 in the next two months)

just keep watching AA for more on any events coming.

• 5 months later...

I'm in the KC area, a northlander specifically. I work in Merriam, anyone else interested in getting together? We could trade dupes, mess around with code or just play Atari. Getting together like once a month would be kind of cool, me thinks. Feel free to e-mail me at stormwatcher213 at yahoo.com and we could trade info and decide a place to meet. Any takers?

-Jason

Actually...the OVGE is the best show for those in the KC area. And it doesn't matter if your in Kansas City, KS or in Kanasas City, MO since they are in fact the same city that has just grown over the state lines. Only about 4.5 - 5 hours to Tulsa from the KC area. Made much faster now that 169 North to South is now complete.

Actually...the OVGE is the best show for those in the KC area. And it doesn't matter if your in Kansas City, KS or in Kanasas City, MO since they are in fact the same city that has just grown over the state lines. Only about 4.5 - 5 hours to Tulsa from the KC area. Made much faster now that 169 North to South is now complete.

I stand corrected :D

but Iwould love to see some people from MO area come to VGS.

(last year we had two people from new york come to show that was big thing for me. (we might have another surpise soon,but I can't say (the people who are on VGS list already knows what Iam talking about)

:ponder:

Yes, I'm guessing the Okies are much closer, and I may indeed go check out their show. However, I was thinking it's a shame we don't have our own little club here in KC, and would have to drive 5 hours to see something. I would also like to get together more than once a year... like first saturday or sunday of every month or something. Glancing through the membership list, I've seen a few KC people, but none that have posted any messages for a long time. Any of ya still out there?

-JD