IGNORED

2004 OKGE Photo Gallery

Albert

okge2004.gifWe attended the 2004 Oklahoma Gaming Expo two weeks ago and have posted a photo gallery with over 100 pictures from the event. This year's show was twice size of the 2003 event, attracting more attendees and vendors. Great fun was had by all, and we brought several new games to the show as well as demos of games in development for the Atari 2600, 5200, and ColecoVision. We had a blast at this year's show and we look forward to the 2005 event! For all the pictures and captions, please visit our 2004 OKGE Photo Gallery.

Page 4 is hosed.  :ponder:

It looks okay to me, can you describe how it's hosed, and what web browser you're using?

Thanks,

..Al

Hosed here too. Using IE6 (yeah, yeah, I know :ponder: ). The pictures don't show up. The links work OK though.

post-1863-1096835514_thumb.jpg

Dan in answer to your question. Goatstore wasn't physically there. What was done was that Mr. Loosen sent me the banner, games, and other items to sell for them at the show. Technically, if you want to call it this way. I was GoatStore at the OKGE. I am just dissappointed that Al's shot of the setup was during my setup time, and I didn't have the DC and other systems on yet. Either that, or it was taken while the DC was changing screens on something. I had always heard how awesome the DC looked on VGA monitors, but until I saw Feet of Fury and the demo for the new Cool Herders on that thing I never believed it! Now, I don't see how the DC can really be played any other way. I have decided from now on, that I will have a smaller setup for myself and make the DC, 5200, 7800, and Genesis pretty much the only things to bring. I plan to get me a second DC for next year, and perhaps have the DC be a bit more interactive for next year's attendees.

This is great Gallery Al and thank you so much for getting it posted. I still have to complete a project for work before I can get back to updating the OKGE page, but otherwise our gallery will be up soon.

Cool! You can really catch the full glory of Kent's mobo T-shirt - he almost blends into the circuit-board motif of my short-lived video display. :lolblue:

And finally I can say that I've been within a mile of a boxed Quadrun. Probably for the only time in my life. :P

Yeah, OKGE felt really homey. It was nice and relaxed, and everybody was super nice. It wasn't too crowded, unlike AGE '03. That was uncomfortably crowded.

I just wish I could have gotten there earlier than 11:30am. Me and my friend ended up getting lost on the drive, which slowed us down a lot. And he didn't get off work until 6:00am, so we couldn't have left any earlier.

I'd like to thank everyone that threw this shindig. I had bucketloads of fun there. And I hope that you'll be making plans for OKGE 2005. Complete with a Lynx multiplayer table!

Boy I was about to cry when I couldn't find myself on the photo page. Turns out there I am, on the bottom of page five. Whew!

OKGE was a blast and I'll definitely be there next year as well. Only hard part now is coming up with something to top the pirate theme. :)