IGNORED

Who wants to help build the elusive PAL rarity list then?

Spirantho

just noticed red label Klax picture was missing also. Could someone please upload this one for me?

Done.

Thanks!!

BTW that Activision Grand Prix, is that the australian HES release?

Sorry, but I don't have a clue... Just picked it up on Ebay (Dutch) without box or manual. No idea where it orginally came from ;)

.. and one more, See Saw short label:

http://www.vbit.nl/atari/2600/cart/seesaw_320x344.jpg

Thanks!

Geert

838288[/snapback]

Well, I have reached the point where I start replying to my own messages. It's a shame that it already has come to that ;)

Not sure, but I'm starting to believe this See Saw is actually an NTCS version, so please ignore my upload request for this cart.. :ponder:

Thanks,

Geert

That See Saw is definately a PAL cart (Quelle 'short version' if i am not mistaken)

Cheers,

Raymond (who will check which pictures are still missing and upload them if necessary)

841094[/snapback]

Okay thanks!

Just received the Spider Man Quelle-short and that definately turned out to be NTSC (although it seems to be missing from the big AA list :D). And since the colours of See Saw are "not impressive" to say the least, I figured this one also wasn't PAL.

A well, never too old to learn... :)

Cheers,

Geert

Isnt a See Saw in the U.S called a teeter totter or some weird shit like that?

Please, don't ask me: never been there. In fact I only got out of Europe once and this was in the opposite direction :)

Pretty sure see saw isnt a us term. So hey, it could well be pal

841080[/snapback]

Yessssssssss... only about 5998 to go then ;)

Cheers,

Geert

Just received the Spider Man Quelle-short and that definately turned out to be NTSC

Erm, all Quelle carts are PAL. So this either isn't a Quelle cart or it there's something wrong with your TV :)

841762[/snapback]

Alllllllrighty then.....

The colours of this game I'm playing on my old TV don't match the colours of the scanned manual pages on AA. I'll try to scan the cart this weekend and will put the link here.

Thanks!

Geert

Looks like another '87 Dodge'em in this lot Label is crap though, the left side corner is punched thru. I believe it's the '87 without the tape & no joystick info on it.

845637[/snapback]

I have seen a shedload of these (atari corp, no info and no tape) on ebay UK over the last month. I was excited for a while cos after reading this thread I thought I might have at least one rare cart - but it seems it's almost like combat over here (ok, not quite) :D

It's hard to tell whether they are rare or not, but I suspect someone is sitting on a warehouse full of these, so they're probably not rare at all (I have a handfull of these, all new in box).

Cheers,

Marco

I have never seen that one, but maybe Marco knows more...

Raymond

849101[/snapback]

The colours of this game I'm playing on my old TV don't match the colours of the scanned manual pages on AA.  I'll try to scan the cart this weekend and will put the link here.

That's normal...

Many of the pirate games are actually pirated from the NTSC versions just by changing the scanrate, not the colours.... hence games like Peetfal come out blue even on a PAL machine.

When working out if a cart is NTSC or PAL the only way is by looking at the scanrate, unfortunately.

The colours of this game I'm playing on my old TV don't match the colours of the scanned manual pages on AA.  I'll try to scan the cart this weekend and will put the link here.

That's normal...

Many of the pirate games are actually pirated from the NTSC versions just by changing the scanrate, not the colours.... hence games like Peetfal come out blue even on a PAL machine.

When working out if a cart is NTSC or PAL the only way is by looking at the scanrate, unfortunately.

853306[/snapback]

Still learning every day... ;)

Could you upload the picture for me please?

Thanks,

Geert