IGNORED

Im FINALLY gettin a 7800

Skatepunk60

The one I used to have you had to press pretty hard to get it to come on, yet the other one I had came on with a simple push.

Probably could take it apart and clean the contacts and it may be better unless it's just 'worn' out?

Doesn't seem like a big problem tho!

Wow...Anyone wanna trade me a 7800 for a 2600 heh, I only have like 7 in my closet! Sears, Telegames, Atari, you name it

Clint

the 7800 power button is a micro button (not micro switch) you can't clean the contacts, you'll have to de-solder the old switch ad buy a new one from best-elctronics and solder it on. it'll be as good as new! as for your trade! HA HA HA your getting a 7800 for 2600jr. !!!!! ha ha ha you my friend are getting a WAY better deal! gosh.

If your cousin has _that_ much 7800 stuff, tell'em to HOOK ME UP!!!! ;-)

haha... well, I can wish!

Man, those newly released 7800 games want me to get one bad tho! (Kinda hard to come up with the scratch lately tho)

You got those Euro controllers? I've always wanted to get a pair as I think they would be a lot easier to control then that Joystick ProLine.

I'll give someone a 5200 AND a 2600 for a 7800!! =)

or, I can just hit eBay when I get some spare ca$h ;-)

Clint

quote:

Originally posted by Clint Thompson:

If your cousin has _that_ much 7800 stuff, tell'em to HOOK ME UP!!!!
;-)

haha... well, I can wish!

Man, those newly released 7800 games want me to get one bad tho! (Kinda hard to come up with the scratch lately tho)

You got those Euro controllers? I've always wanted to get a pair as I think they would be a lot easier to control then that Joystick ProLine.

I'll give someone a 5200 AND a 2600 for a 7800!! =)

or, I can just hit eBay when I get some spare ca$h
;-)

Clint

I have a 7800 and 9 games with a new power supply that I've offered for sale or trade here several times. With two working controllers too! Everything is in excellent working condition, but looks well used (worn labels, etc.) It's all very clean though, you won't find any dirt&dust inside or out (I keep my stuff clean)! The games include: TowerToppler, Asteroids(new, cart only),Pole Position 2 (new, cart only), Xevious, Food Fight, Hat Trick, Crossbow, TD Football and Mario Bros. I'm interested in 5200 stuff and maybe some 2600 stuff depending on what you got (and I don't). Interested? E-mail me with what you got.