IGNORED

AtariAge First Annual Secret Santa Event

Secret Santa

How does an AA member become in bad standing? Just curious.

Ask lots of stupid questions? Post too many times in controversial threads? Send Albert Golden Girl tapes? Repeat and Repeat and Repeat.

LOL, only the Atari gods know the answer to that one.:D

If you don't know how to end up "in bad standing" then you are far better off and you are better off staying that way. But if you have to ask it's probably too late already. :wink:

Would it be appropriate to ask for a small charitable donation of $20 or less instead of asking for a gift?

But it cancels out when you buy someone else a gift. Unless you buy them something on their list that is less than Twenty bucks. AAAAH I see what your tryin to pull :D

Would it be appropriate to ask for a small charitable donation of $20 or less instead of asking for a gift?

I know we do give alot to charity at home already and I am sure other AA members do as well. Our local church does a gift tree for kids in an orphanage.

What we rarely get to do is be able to surprise one of our friends here with a gift. I know quite a few of them are going through some rough times and a surprise gift would probably make their day too.

You'd still have to get a gift for someone too 'if' I am reading the rules right and how would we know if someone really gave something to a charity?

I don't know if ya meant 20$ for yourself,either,lol, but I don't know anyone who wouldn't mind that either. :wink: It just kinda defeats the purpose of getting to know each other better here and sharing the holidays with each other.

I see Santa will be very busy this Holiday season. Keep up the good work!

In your 'Wish List' Don't forget to include your Actual Name, Address that can accept all types of shipping and tracking, 5 easy to find items costing under $20. While I may know where you live, my elves may have trouble finding you. :)

So far my 'Nice List' includes Wish lists from the following people:

- Inky

- Super Psycho

- Sku_u

- Tempest

- Pmpddytim

- Xot

- Kepone

- Z28in82

- Rick Weis

- Davepesc

- JoeSmooth