IGNORED

AtariAge First Annual Secret Santa Event

Secret Santa

I found $20 in spare change under the couch cushions last night, so count me in!!!  :D

If you found that in change under your cushions I need to clean your house more often, shit all I find is a few pennies and maybe a few potato chip crumbs :(

I also found some grubby socks and a dead pigeon. Don't think I'm too lucky just yet!!! :D

I hope you all are having a good Thanksgiving Day weekend!

It's my last vacation before I get to work here. Lots of good food and especially desserts and of course we even have a few American type Football games to cheer for.

"Nice List" Continued:

- MegaManFan

- Rogueleader

- Lost Monkey

- Simon Templar

- Cassidy Nolen

- RJ

- Mr.FoodMonster

- Atari-dj

- The Sage of Sega

** Davidcalgary29 & DoctorClu, I have your wonderful "Wish Lists" but don't have an address that can accept all types of shipping to give to my elves yet! Somehow 'turn left at the last star of Orion's belt' may not work for them. :) **

Just a reminder for everyone who hasn't yet to turn in those "Wish Lists" yet, please do so as soon as possible. It's also not too late to sign up and join in the fun either! Just post in the thread and PM me a list of 5 items under 20$ in value each & not too hard to find, your actual name, address able to accept all types of shipping and tracking, and also if you would be willing to ship outside your country.

I know many of you are busy working on Atari goodies and shopping for gifts yourselves but I wouldn't want anyone to end up on the "Naughty List" on December 1st.

Especially these great people:

- Albert

- Sauron

- Susuwatari

- Binary Goddess

- Salstadt

- Paolo

- Geosteve

- Spirantho

- Donkeykong1

- Rob Mitchell

- Curt Vendel

- Cvo

I've tried sending two messages to Secret Santa (forgot my address in the first one), but I checked my box and it said that the messages were in my "Outbox," not in my "Sent" folder.

Maybe I'm just being stupid, but I've never seen a forum take PMs and keep them in our "Outbox" if they've been sent - did my message get to you, Santa baby????

:D

Beautiful ... thank you, Santa ;-)

I had a great Thanksgiving, I don't know about the rest of you ... I went to visit my Momma and found the old switchbox I needed to hook up my 2600. I was *this close* to buying one of those coaxial-to-RCA connectors earlier this week. There's just something about a switchbox, though ... my Atari never looks as good as it does when it's got a nice snowfall on the screen.

Makes it sorta Christmas-ey :P

Yes, your PM did come through. It must be the mail server at the North Pole or something. Better have an elf check that out. :D

Happy Holidays!

I've tried sending two messages to Secret Santa (forgot my address in the first one), but I checked my box and it said that the messages were in my "Outbox," not in my "Sent" folder.

Maybe I'm just being stupid, but I've never seen a forum take PMs and keep them in our "Outbox" if they've been sent - did my message get to you, Santa baby????

:D

You send a PM.. it goes to your OutBox

Recipient is alerted of the PM via e-mail or pop up on page.

Recipient veiws PM

PM then moves to sent folder.

The message is not recorded as sent untill the recipient has viewed it.

Untill the PM has been viewed by the recipient and moved to the outbox to sent, the sender can edit the PM or delete it so that the recipient can't receive it.

I try to do a collector's Secret Santa every year. Usually I'm in an 8-track tape collector Secret Santa, but I haven't heard about one going on this year with the big collector's group I usually lurk.

I'm glad I found this one!!

MAN! I wish i could be part of this! But my mom wont let me :( This seems like an awesome and really fun thing to do!

-Megan

Ho Ho Ho!

Just 2 more days,after today to sign up and get your 'Wish Lists' in!  

Thank you to everyone who is participating. Everything that has been sent in looks good so far! I look foreward to filling your holiday wishes and putting a smile on AtariAge members faces! :)

I promise Santa that I wil get in my wish list today, I've definitely been slacking in that department. :)

..Al