IGNORED

HSC1 R28: Alley Cat!

Goochman

the lady cat screen is kiing me!

What I do, for what it's worth (I haven't cracked 100,000 yet!) is go to one side of the screen so that all the other cats go there and then run and jump to the other side, trying to get as high as possible. Also, the presents work nicely, as long as you can drop it and stay on that line. It seems the longer you goof around in this level the harder it becomes because a lot of your bottom row will be gone.

I like the fact that the more of these screens you miss the more presents you get. This is a nice game all around!

the lady cat screen is kiing me!

What I do, for what it's worth (I haven't cracked 100,000 yet!) is go to one side of the screen so that all the other cats go there and then run and jump to the other side, trying to get as high as possible. Also, the presents work nicely, as long as you can drop it and stay on that line. It seems the longer you goof around in this level the harder it becomes because a lot of your bottom row will be gone.

I like the fact that the more of these screens you miss the more presents you get. This is a nice game all around!

Yes, it is :)

One thing in Alley cat is, that if you know the rooms, you easily can handle them. So the room with the Spiders and with the Fishes can be done in less than a minute (Spiders in less than 10 sec.)

But the Hearts in the Cat-Room are "too" randomly handled. So with a random possiblity you can jump across the cats, that regular isn't possible from the level of "House Cat".

In the 2nd level (Tom cat level I think) , it was possible to jump directly to the white Kitten ;) and the game gave me nearly 100000 points ...