IGNORED

Gunfight Label contest.

ATARIPITBULL

When I first read about this contest, on this web site, I thought it would be fun and easy to make a label for this game, but so far I have spent two nights working on this and I am only about 80 percent done. Just when I think I have it like I want it, I look at it again and want to make more changes. My wife say's I should leave my label the way it is and send it in.

What I want to know is how many of you out there have all ready finished your's, and how long did it take you.

I'd say leave it the way it is. You can really get frustrated with a project & hit the creative wall.

When that happens, all the fun is gone & that's what this contest is all about...fun.

But, if you're still having fun making changes & improving on it, keep working on it.

quote:

Originally posted by ATARIPITBULL:

What I want to know is how many of you out there have all ready finished your's, and how long did it take you.

I finished three different labels, and have gotten them submitted. Just waiting for them to appear here on the site now.

My time varied. The first one took me about 2 nights to complete. The other two took about a night a piece to complete (I already had the label layout so I just had to create new images).

I first drew them by hand and since I don't have a scanner I took a picture of my image with my digital camera. I then created a new layer and started to draw the image on the computer, kinda like holding a sheet of paper of another and tracing the image.

Then took that layer and put it over the label and then colored the image, etc.

It has been fun, but I think 3 images is enough