IGNORED

Arcadia Supercharger Pal?

MosDN

There is supposed to be a sticker on the Supercharger indicating if it's PAL. PAL Supercharger games also exist. If a game is PAL it has a sticker on the box, an english manual and it is also indicated on the tape itself...

I guess they are more rare then their NTSC counterparts, but not particular valuable...

Well seeing as I've now got a copy of it in my hands... erm what should I do to dump it? :P

I need to test it though... Superchargers only work properly on 2600s right? Need to get mine out of the loft (I just use my 7800 mainly as I have the CC2).

Got a complete NTSC Supercharger set, but so far PAL wise I've got the Supercharger itself, Phaser Patrol, Frogger and Dragonstomper. 3 down, 7 to go... and yes, they are MUCH harder to find than the NTSC ones!

I forgot to mention earlier that PAL 7800s don't work normally with the Supercharger but you can do an easy mod to fix it. Check this link: http://home.t-online.de/home/o_scholz/atari.html. Of course, it will still be a very tight fit getting the Supercharger into the 7800 cart slot.

Mitch