IGNORED

Michigan Meet 12/18 in Ann Arbor

ubersaurus

It's been months since we've had one, so I've decided to take it upon myself to try and organize one, for the DP crew and the AA peeps alike.

Location: Pinball Petes, for that seems to be the most popular destination. The Ann Arbor one, obviously. The address is as follows, in case you've never been-

1214 S. University Avenue

Ann Arbor, MI 48104

(734) 213-2502

Date: Saturday, December 18th. I'm thinking about 3 pm for the *official* starting time, but I expect that people would be arriving before and after. As usual, it'll run until people well, go home.

I suggest bringing some trade stuff as well, we can have a meet for that either in the parking structure again, or in the arcade itself (with their picnic tables). In general though, I'm just looking for a good time in a hectic season.

!seek pinball petes

!reveal the Tron machine

!behold the mad skills at virtual air hockey

that is the law and the whole of the law

How big are the boxes?  

Pape boxes. Fairly big. Not sure what will be of interest to who, but I'll bring them. I'll also bring an Atari 820 and 825 printer if anyone wants them for FREE. I don't know if they work or not.

Tempest

If you've got a working saturn to part with, I have a friend who's gonna try and come to see if he can procure one of those (and a copy of pac-man vs). His suffered an unfortunate fate at the hands of an attempted mod.

It's all in the timing, I guess. I just moved out of Michigan on Tuesday to Bowling Green, Ohio. Granted, it's not that far, but I've already got visitors on Saturday.

I won't be able to make it. However, I'm glad to see that the meetup at Pinball Pete's happen again. Thanks for continuing the tradition!