IGNORED

2004 Holiday Qb Cart Giveaway!

Albert

HolidayQbCart.jpgFollowing in the footsteps of last year's 2003 Holiday GreetingCart, we are proud to announce the 2004 Holiday Qb Cart, a collaboration between AtariAge, Andrew Davie, and Dave Exton. This new version of Qb includes updated graphics sporting a holiday theme, a new label designed by Dave Exton (who also created the Qb label gracing older copies of the game, as well as last year's Holiday GreetingCart label), and a Qb Holiday Cart manual. Each cartridge is individually numbered, and there are only two ways of obtaining one. The first is to place an order of $50 or more in the AtariAge Store. The second is to win one of ten cartridges we're giving away in the Holiday Qb Cart Contest. Since Qb is no longer being sold in cartridge form, the 2004 Holiday Qb Cart may be your last opportunity to own a new copy of this game! You can learn more about entering the contest here, and obtaining one through the AtariAge Store here.

January 20, 2005 - Winners Selected!

Read for Complete Details!

The first is to place an order of $50 or more in the AtariAge Store.

Could you change that to placing an order of $49.95 or more? I'd like to buy one of those redemption controllers for PC controllers and already have just about everything else available in the AA store already.

you could buy me sumpin' :roll: :love:

if i were in the backseat of a squadcar handcuffed or locked in a cell with the picture, would that be good ? i think i might go see captain merlin today :ponder:

ahhhh, goto the beach and have a fine hunny hold it next to her tits :P

this is gonna be fun. and yes boobies can be a land mark, dont wanna say what kinda mark would land on them :D

I know, we've been through this last year and all, but could there be other reasons of winning besides random selection, such as quality of the picture or where it is? Also, what if it's at the same place, but the picture is completely different, such as the inside and outside of a building?

I know, we've been through this last year and all, but could there be other reasons of winning besides random selection, such as quality of the picture or where it is?  Also, what if it's at the same place, but the picture is completely different, such as the inside and outside of a building?

For something like this, I just wanted to afford everyone a chance to win one of several (in this case, ten!) carts without having to buy anything in the store. I figure that taking a picture in or near your home town or city would be relatively easy to do and that we'd get some interesting photos to look at as a result. Turning it into a more "competitive" contest where people would be judged based on the "quality" of their submissions is more difficult to pull off and may have discouraged some people from participating. There's always room for such contests later. :)

I thought about excluding photos taken of the same location, but decided against it. Again, the goal was to give people a relatively easy shot at winning a cart.

..Al

The first is to place an order of $50 or more in the AtariAge Store.

Could you change that to placing an order of $49.95 or more? I'd like to buy one of those redemption controllers for PC controllers and already have just about everything else available in the AA store already.

If you order a Redemption, I'll make sure you get a Holiday Qb Cart. :)

..Al

I know, we've been through this last year and all, but could there be other reasons of winning besides random selection, such as quality of the picture or where it is?  Also, what if it's at the same place, but the picture is completely different, such as the inside and outside of a building?

For something like this, I just wanted to afford everyone a chance to win one of several (in this case, ten!) carts without having to buy anything in the store. I figure that taking a picture in or near your home town or city would be relatively easy to do and that we'd get some interesting photos to look at as a result. Turning it into a more "competitive" contest where people would be judged based on the "quality" of their submissions is more difficult to pull off and may have discouraged some people from participating. There's always room for such contests later. :)

I thought about excluding photos taken of the same location, but decided against it. Again, the goal was to give people a relatively easy shot at winning a cart.

..Al

what about adding 2 more contest carts? Eh, it's worth a try. :)

So let's get this straight. If I buy $50 worth of stuff from the AA store, I get a copy of this QB cart, correct?

I think it's worth a shot though. Last year, I bought a Redemption Controller and got the Holiday Cart. Both were worth every penny.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hello!

I have posted the first wave of entries in the Holiday Qb Cart Contest! Over 60 photos have been sent in so far, thanks go out to everyone who braved the cold (I see snow in many of these pictures!) as well as finding time during the busy month of December to snap pictures. :) You can view the submissions here:

2004 Holiday Qb Cart Contest: Submissions

Due to the fact that many people are busy before and during the holidays, we've extended the contest deadline to give more people an opportunity to participate in the contest. You now have until January 15th, 2005, to submit photos for the contest. Remember, we're giving away 10 Holiday Qb Carts, so your chances are very good of winning one if you enter the contest!

..Al

• 3 weeks later...

January 20th, 2005 - Winners Selected!

The contest is over, we've put up the final batch of submissions, and have chosen the ten lucky recipients of a 2004 AtariAge Holiday Qb Cartridge! The following names were randomly chosen from all the photos sent in (neary 100 in all!):

Chickybaby and Z28in82 Mark Marrese
Clive Young Nick Glatt
Jamie Green Steven Lucas
John Thurber Tommy Faso
JXZ75 Tyler Jordan

Congratulations again to the above winners, and thanks for everyone who took time from their busy holiday schedule to enter the contest! See you next year!