IGNORED

Cyplix Label Contest

Atari Charles

Cyplix Label Contest:

The Cyplix Cartridge needs a label and we need you to create it. This contest is open to everyone, except myself of course. We are looking for a label that represents the Cyplix Game and the Cyplix world it takes place in. Feel free to use/modify screen shots, drawings or graphics of the various characters in the Cyplix world, or anything else that seems fitting. Whether you love this game or absolutley despise it, we want you to submit your Cyplix Label.

All submissions should be posted on this thread.

A couple tips for the label:

-the title Cyplix should appear somewhere on the label.

-mentioning Gray Games © 2004.

-the label should represent the game itself or one or more of the characters within the game.

-If you are going to use artwork of some sort, it should be your own or you should have permission of the artist and/or copyright holder.

The winner of the Cyplix Label Contest will recieve a cartridge of Cyplix.

This contest ends January 6th/2005

Here is more about the game Cyplix, just in case you are not familiar with it.

http://beepbopboop.heavysixer.com/index.ph...task=view&id=49

The winner's label (who's label is chosen) will be featured on all Cyplix cartridges and the winner will also recieve a cartridge of Cyplix for use with the Atari 2600 Game System.

Good luck to all!

• 2 weeks later...

For printing the labels out, I need enteries down to these specifications:

Resolution: 300 dpi

Size: 862 X 196

Also the label should have the following text:

Cyplix

By Charles F. Gray

Gray Games ©2005

for use with the Atari 2600

And having the cart layout(where the text is written, and other aspects) similar to an Atari cart from the 80's would be a big plus.

Note: There is probably some text that is needed that I am forgetting, so feel free to add any additional text which you think would be needed on the label.

This contest ends January 6th/2005

I have had more than a few emails asking me when the contest ends. I have recieved a few submissions via email and a few on this thread.

I won't be extending this contest unless someone emails me and needs more time for their completed label.(The most I could extend the contest is a week). If not, the contest will end 11:59 pm Pacific Standard Time on January 6th/2005.

The carts for this contest are being made as we speak. I just need to submit the finished label for printing.

Good luck to all.

I've recieved about 20 entries in all mostly via email. There were some pretty interesting submissions, but I would have to say that mojofltr is the winner and thus will recieve a Cyplix Cartridge with his label on it.

There are going to be 9 cartridges made. The first cartridge will be in essense a prototype to test and make sure the Cyplix game works well on an Atari 2600.

The next 4 will be pre-release cartridges(only four will be made)(numbered and signed)

The last 4 will be the first four official release cartridges(numbered and signed)

Then after that there will be regular runs of Cyplix(not numbered and not signed)

So congradulations mojofltr!!!