IGNORED

2004 Stan Awards Player's Choice Awards Voting!

StanJr

THE FINAL DAY FOR VOTING IS HERE! The polling stations will remain open until midnight Sunday EST. So if you are still on the fence, make a decision!

There are some extremely tight races going on and it may very well come down to a single vote that decides it all.

Big thanks to all of those who have already voted and made this year's PCA an even bigger success than last year's (quite a feat in itself!)

Thanks

Stan :)

Let's not forget Atarius Maximus's "Create Your Own Adventure" designing tool/program! 8)

I found this tool to be helpful and fun to design Adventure screens with, and IIRC, it was instrumental in atwwong's design of the Haunted Adventure hacks.

CYOA gets my vote! :)

Let's not forget Atarius Maximus's "Create Your Own Adventure" designing tool/program!  8)  

I found this tool to be helpful and fun to design Adventure screens with, and IIRC, it was instrumental in atwwong's design of the Haunted Adventure hacks.

CYOA gets my vote! :)

Very true, as mentioned in both Haunted Adventure manuals! :D

Ack, I should have voted already! Must send PM to Stan... must... try... harder...

I have had several people PM me asking if the voting could be extended a while longer because they are out of town, etc, and have not had a chance to vote. Therefore, though I cannot extend the deadline up to a week, I think it is fair to tack on an extra day just to be sure all you weekend warriors have a chance to get those votes counted!

Hence, I hereby declare that voting shall not conclude until midnight MONDAY morning DEC. 20 EST. This should be more than enough extra time to get those straggler votes in and STILL give me time to get them all counted and ready.

So you have bought yourself an extra day, you know who you are! Get to voting!

Oh and thanks to the overwhelming response from all those who have voted! :) :) :) :)

And with that, the polls are closed!

I would like to thank everyone who took time to vote, or at the very least shout words of encouragement my way. The turn out this year was tremendous and I am very glad that so many people are active and interested in the modern "classic" scene. Its you people that make all of this possible.

I cannot declare a clear winner yet, but I can say there are some extremely tight races that are going to come down to the vote. There were some very cool nominees this year, some I had completely forgotten!! All nominees that received at least one vote will get a mention in this year's award ceremony and all were worthy of the award, although only one can win.

Awards will be announced and handed out in Mid January, so be on the lookout!

Thanks again to all who participated in the voting and all who worked their butts off on the great projects so that we would have something to vote for!

Stan :)