Is proof required?

dvdguy

I'm scared.

You should be.

Yeah, if you lie about having an R9 or R10, its an EPROM up the ass. :P

Man, that would hurt, great idea. :evil:

Yeah, but I think some of Voltman3's creations would hurt even more. :twisted:

Why am I thinking about the phone? :ponder:

I thought about this topic as well. I don't doubt anyone's claims on the lists. But, I'm biased b/c I've bought or traded with almost all of them over the years. I know they all have what they say.

It would be really cool to see pics of all the rarity 9's and 10's together in peoples collections with a special "signature" identifying it as theirs somehow. This would only be for s***s and giggles of course. :)

I thought about this topic as well.  I don't doubt anyone's claims on the lists.  But, I'm biased b/c I've bought or traded with almost all of them over the years.  I know they all have what they say.

It would be really cool to see pics of all the rarity 9's and 10's together in peoples collections with a special "signature" identifying it as theirs somehow.  This would only be for s***s and giggles of course. :)

You've seen some of mine. 8)

But yes, we need a collection of holy grail pictures. :D Isn't half the fun of owning some of them, just to have other people drool? :ponder:

• 4 months later...
You mean people actually have R10s? The rarest cart I have is an R5, which was given to me for free along with my 2600.

846602[/snapback]

Yup, a few have the complete Commavid collection new in box. Yes, including Magicard and Video Life ;)

Me, my rarest are Quadrun (Best Electronics edition, but there's a real Atari rom inside, I opened it), Assault by Bomb, and Video Jogger.

EDIT: Whoops, forgot I have tooth protectors and Glib as well.

Edited by keilbaca