IGNORED

Cyplix High-Score Challenge: WE HAVE WINNERS!!!!!

Cootster

Looks like Crimefighter won with a sweet score of 271K. Congraduration! A winner is you! (that last one actually beats my high score, too. Nice. )

Mojofltr got second place with 56, 500 . . .

And, er, nobody else entered. . . Hey, that makes . . . 4 people that have given this hack a chance, and we'll be the only people to own it on cart too, making it rarer than Air Raid!

I kinda like that idea. . . :)

Looks like Crimefighter won with a sweet score of 271K. Congraduration! A winner is you! (that last one actually beats my high score, too. Nice. )

Congratulations, Crimefighter! There is no way I could have come close to your score! The game is a little bit easier once you learn how to dip into the water without dying, but it's still very challenging!

Cheers to Cootster and Atari Charles for putting on the contest! It's too bad that so many people haven't taken the time to dig a little deeper and discover that this game can be quite fun once you get the hang of it. Also, as Crimefighter mentioned, a lot of the time people don't check the Contests Forum, so it's probable that other potential contestants just missed the post. You'll hear no complaints from me; I like winning, even if I still come in last place out of all the contestants! :lolblue: