IGNORED

Why isn't the signal tracing cart listed in rarity guide???

MattG/Snyper2099

Ok, I know that it isn't a game but, neither is the diagnostic cart or the CBG for that matter.  What gives?  It should be in the guide even if is listed as unreleased or something along the lines of the diagnostic cart.  I actually think it's even harder to find than the diag, cart.  Opinions?

The Kluge (STC) cart is very rare, it could be the reason why it isn't in the database. On a side note, you do know that it doesn't even contain a chip, right? :)

I'd say it should be an 8, like the SALT cart.

Ok, I know that it isn't a game but, neither is the diagnostic cart or the CBG for that matter.  What gives?  It should be in the guide even if is listed as unreleased or something along the lines of the diagnostic cart.  I actually think it's even harder to find than the diag, cart.  Opinions?

The Kluge (STC) cart is very rare, it could be the reason why it isn't in the database. On a side note, you do know that it doesn't even contain a chip, right? :)

It may not contian a ROM but, the official Atari cartridge still deserves to have a rarity. I mean, there are guides for controller rarities and this is an officailly made atari cart, correct?

It may not contian a ROM but, the official Atari cartridge still deserves to have a rarity. I mean, there are guides for controller rarities and this is an officailly made atari cart, correct?

I totally agree, whilst it isn't a cart that was sold in stores, many many technicians used it to fix countless of VCS's over the years. Of course if deserves mention. :)