IGNORED

The "Read this, you lucky S.O.B.!" contest.

CPUWIZ

Curious, I know you said you'd put in the first $50, but that read $48.25.  Are PayPal fees being taken out of the donations?  If so that really sucks.  You should have registered for a non-premier account. :P

Yes, but on the contrary, it allows people to give a couple bucks who don't have money in their PayPal accounts. :ponder:

You don't need money in your account to send something. It only eliminates Credit Card transfers. Bank account transfers still go through without any problems. I might also send a check instead of doing the Paypal thing. I'm not crazy about the idea of a greedy corporation getting money that should be going to the Inkster.

We won't "win" the cart but in all honesty, I don't care either. I'd probably even turn it down or give it back to CPU. For us at least it's not about getting a rare cart or a reproduction of a cart but helping a friend who's having a rough spot. I am sure Inky would help any of us if we needed it and he was in the position to do so as well.

I believe CPU is doing a a more generous thing then so may people even think of. I respected him a lot to begin with and yet somehow its even greater now.

(He's still a pain though and we wouldn't want to put him on an ego trip. So, I'll shut up now. :P )

Just thought I'd pop in for a moment and say thanx, and wish us well. My daughter should be getting her surgery date set today after visiting with the surgeon (and he was actually featured on a discover channel show over the weekend!)

Oh, and Shortly.. Where've you been? :) ;)

I sent my donation today.

@Inky - I really your new signature - great Random Terrain parody! You have lots of friends on this board.

@Random Terrain - I really like your stuff too, and am eternally grateful for your contributions to the Hack-o-matic movement! You have to admit that Inky's new signature is beef-droppy hilarious...

@CPUWIZ - thanks for setting this up.