IGNORED

3DO FZ-10 Video Problem

crveatch

I just purchased a 3DO FZ-10 from an auction describing it in box, great condition. Well, it was in box, but when I plugged it in using the rca outs the picture was faint. It was like there was no white layer of color. The 3DO emblem is all grey and the picture dark. Any guesses as to what may be causing this and what I could do to fix it?

this is a new problem, i havent heard of this one yet with the FZ10's

are the A/V cords in good condition? might be a break in the line

did you try wiggling the video out on the 3do? maybe there is a loose connection

other then that, thats all i know about the fz10

I got an FZ-10 for four bucks last month at a thrift store. When I hooked it up to my TV with S-video, the picture was absolutely awful. It was fuzzy, and the vertical white lines of the 3DO logo were doubled into pairs of lines.

I think the FZ-10 may just be a lemon as far as video quality goes.

I picked my 3DO at a pawn shop with three games for 30 dollars. Not too bad I suppose. Have the Goldstar unit and haven't had any problems, just doesn't look as fancy as the other models. Sadly you may indeed have a lemon. With so many companies having made the 3DO and no uniform QC there was bound to be problems. The only problems I've heard of till this point were problems with the tray loader not working. :|