IGNORED

Cyplix Cartridge updates(ie regarding contests)

Atari Charles

I just wanted to let everyone know that the cartridges are in the works of being made. The winners who won carts(or who I promised them to for their help:Thanks guys!) will be getting their carts sent them them once they are made in the U.S. and signed and numbered by me(in Canada).

The second and third prizes for the high score contest have already arrived to the winners(Cyplix gear and prize money).

The cartridges cost a little more in money and time to make, so thsi is the reason for the slight delay.

If anyone has any questions, they can feel free to PM me here or email me.

Thanks again,

Atari Charles

• 3 weeks later...

Both top lables with their corresponding end labels have been submitted to the printing press for printing. The Protoype is being tested on real Atari 2600 hardware to make sure everything works. Then the four pre-release carts and the four post release carts will be made. Once they are complete, the finsihed carts will be sent to me for numbering and signing. Then they will be sent out to the corresponding winners and helpers.

The whole process to make the carts does take awhile in these crucial stages.

I thank everyone for their patience.

That's all for now.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Update to those waiting for Cyplix carts:

http://www.packratvg.com/

Very Important! Please Read!

We're going through some big changes here at Packrat Video Games! We're changing locations to a better and much larger facility, as well as undergoing a complete website upgrade. Accordingly, we'll be closed until September 1, 2005. All orders that have not been sent at this point will be shipped very shortly. If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to drop customer service a line.