IGNORED

Ralph Baer's Book

At long last, Ralph Baer's book, Videogames: In The Beginning, has finally gone to the printer. Barring any unforseen circumstances, the book should be available from Rolenta Press in mid-March (its official release date is April 26).

For a short time, preorder copies of the book, complete with Ralph's signature, are available for $24 (20% off the $30 cover price). Please include postage ($3.85 for Priority mail or $2.50 for Media Mail. International postage rates can be found here. New Jersey orders please include $1.44 sales tax

Please send a check or money order (International orders please use a BANK CHECK payable in US dollars through a US bank) to:

Rolenta Press

PO Box 1365

Springfield, NJ 07081-5365

or, you could send a Paypal payment for $24 + postage to paypal@rolentapress.com

Please send the payment by March 1 in order to take advantage of this special deal.

Please note if you want a personalized autograph and if so, to what name should the book be autographed for.

Information on this book can now found on the Rolenta Press website at www.rolentapress.com.

Thank you for supporting this book. Your comments or criticisms are always welcome.

• 4 weeks later...

There is only one week left t preorder Ralph Baer's book and to receive an autographed copy. Only a certain number of copies will be brought to Mr. Baer to autograph and once they run out I will not be able to provide any more autographed copies.

Deadline is March 5!

Click here for information

By the way, Ralph did some work for Atari when it was under the Tramiels, including a Download Cartridge for the 2600. The details can be found in the book!

There is only one week left t preorder Ralph Baer's book and to receive an autographed copy.  Only a certain number of copies will be brought to Mr. Baer to autograph and once they run out I will not be able to provide any more autographed copies.

Deadline is March 5!  

Click here for information

By the way, Ralph did some work for Atari when it was under the Tramiels, including a Download Cartridge for the 2600. The details can be found in the book!

Just preordered mine and paid via Paypal. Can't wait to get my hands on this one! Thanks for the great deal!!

We've been having trouble with the cover for the past two weeks. I'm happy to say that the problems have been corrected and I received the proof yesterday and it looks fantastic! Now that the problems are out of the way the book can finally go into production and hopefully I'll receive them in about two weeks.

Preorders, with the 30% discount and Ralph's signature, will be accepted until the books arrive.

Any ideas when it will arrive?  Just anxious.  Thanks!

The proofs were returned to the printer on Saturday which means they'll probably receive the proofs on Tuesday. I expect production to start shortly afterwards. At thispoint, it's now out of my hands and in the printer's.

• 2 weeks later...

I received a finished (unbound) copy of the book today and it looks fantastic. I have given the printer permission to go ahead and bind them and there's a (slight) chance that they may be shipped to me next week. I will most likely receive them the following week and will take probably take them up to Ralph the weekend of April 1-3 to be signed.