IGNORED

Thoughts on 2005 atari times compendium

Its awesome! Everyone should pick one up! The quality of this year's version is far superior to the past (I've got the last two). cafe press did a good job. Very nice work on the screenshots- I found them hard to see in the last issues. Anyway, very cool. A nice coffee table book to have, and the reviews and articles are well written. Good job!

• 2 weeks later...
Who am I to disagree?  :D  

Thanks for the kind words about the 2005 Compendium. The other 4 books are being printed at CafePress and now have the same great quality as this latest book. CafePress saves me a ton of trouble and the quality is excellent!

Ive been wondering how Cafepress printing looked. Care to upload some pics? Someday Sigma and I will release and issue of our zine, and we hope to use cafepress printing.

Ive been wondering how Cafepress printing looked.  Care to upload some pics?  Someday Sigma and I will release and issue of our zine, and we hope to use cafepress printing.

I think they do a great job. I'm guessing they print them straight off some type of laser printer. Here are some photos of the actual book:

http://68.202.70.127/2005/

I am VERY pleased with my copy as well.  I had my doubts about Cafepress, but they really did an excellent job.  It's nice to see the compendium recieve the printing quality that it deserves.

Glad you like it Jarett! CP does a great job, no question. I only wish I had gone to them years ago!

• 2 weeks later...