IGNORED

New contest!

Room 34

It doesn't seem to work for me either.

I've noticed two possible entries that can have multiple answers (#4 could be four different things; #9 could be two different things). I tried all of them...then tried changing them all to caps. *still* didn't work.

I've triple-checked all the part numbers: google, atariage's list...hell, I even stumbled (via google) onto room34's page listing the games he's got and matched up the part numbers there.

[scratches head]

A few of you have emailed me, stumped on the first challenge. Oh boy!

:D

I think most of you are getting the basic idea; if it's not letting you though, think very carefully about the game titles. You may be overlooking possibilities.

That said, I must sincerely apologize, as one email has made me discover a mistake on my part! (:o What can you expect, I put this whole thing together in 3 1/2 hours!)

The number accompanying CX2664 should be 2 not 1.

You just sucked a couple of hours away from my life. Now I'm stuck on part 5. I only got one of them, though I should know at least five others. There's a slight possibility that I could figure out more later, but I don't think I'll ever get them all. It's better than grading spelling tests, though. =fun

Stuck on 1 too. :|

Should the end thing spell something (like, in English)?

Mine's like FHQWHGADS; I'm not really sure what that means, but if I drink a little more, maybe it'll mean something. Is drinking a requirement for this contest?

Seems like #2, 3, and 4 must be easy, b/c everyone here is either stuck on 1 or 5...

-John