IGNORED

Get the drunk home

Troy_Whelan

Try and see if you can get this drunk man home before he falls flat on his face. He lives about 100 meters from the pub. Don't stay up all night!! The instructions are in German, but if you can't read them what they tell you to do is to try to keep him walking in a straight line by moving the cursor to the left and right with your mouse. Don't click the mouse button. The object of the game is to keep him walking, without falling over, until he gets home. You won't be able to see your cursor or pointer on the screen, which makes it more difficult. Apparently the record so far is 82 meters. My personal best is 34 meters.

CLICK ON THE HYPERLINK BELOW TO PLAY - BUT WATCH OUT, ITS ADDICTIVE.

www.wagenschenke.ch

Someone sent this to me after not playing it for a while, and it said the record was 82, so I just played it till I got 84. :D

Fun game, though sometimes you just get unlucky because the center of gravity mark is so far off screen that you can't keep him balanced no matter what. :roll:

-------

Chase Hermsen

On the PC, do you still see the cursor when the mouse is over it? On the Mac I only see the cursor when I move it outside of the game area, which makes it really hard to know how close I am to the edge!

First try I got 41 meters. Second try, 4 meters! Third try, 35. I have to try it again...

OK, I just switched from Safari to Firefox. I still can't see the cursor, but I got 54 meters, then 71 meters. I'm not sure if the game plays at a slightly different speed, making it easier on Firefox, or that I'm just getting better (unlikely).

Actually my secretary came in and I lost control and he fell.. was kind of weird because usually around 60 he starts wobbling all over the place - he didn't that time..

Maybe the drunk was eyeing your secretary too?

er...I mean just eyeing the secretary.

er...I mean just the drunk.

* quits before somebody gets shot