IGNORED

I have a bunch of protos. How much are they worth?

sportbettor

"PamBas" for the 5200 must be Basketball on "PAM" (version 1 of basketball)? I love the crowd seating and the Fuji court logo on that one!

Yep. At first I thought it could be PAM BASIC and I got all excited.

Kang 124 is definetly Kangaroo.

Tempest

"PamBas" for the 5200 must be Basketball on "PAM" (version 1 of basketball)? I love the crowd seating and the Fuji court logo on that one!

Yep. At first I thought it could be PAM BASIC and I got all excited.

Kang 124 is definetly Kangaroo.

Tempest

Hey, hey!! I thought the exact same thing. I wonder what ever happened to the 5200 keyboards (music and computer). According to Curt Vendals docs, Atari made some to use in some customer testing to see how people would react to them.

Allan

Ok,

Ive decied that Im going to break this stuff up since there is so much interst in parts of it.

The 7800, NES games and Dumbo and Pambas will take a lot to get from me since almost every email ive gotten wants some or all of these.

Please contact me by Monday if you want any of this stuff. I am going to start selling/negotiating trades for this stuff on Tuesday.

• 1 month later...

did anyone buy any of this guys protos and receive them? i sent him a deposit for few and haven't heard from him since. i've tried contaction him multiople times via e-mail and im.

i'm starting to get a bit worried and i was curious if any others have good or bad dealings with him.

• 2 weeks later...

after my other post i feel i should update that i have gotten in touch with sportbettor since. he had something important come up that took him away from the computer for a couple weeks and thus couldn't reply to my mails.

he did contact me, was very appologetic and offered a refund. fwiw, i decided to trust his feedback(which is excellent and extensive) and go ahead with the deal.

Edited by crsdawg

• 4 weeks later...