IGNORED

PackratVG?

Is it just me, or has it been a long time since PackratVG updated their homepage? The main message still says "Happy Holidays" and unless they are really bing into St. Patrick's Day and Easter, I don't think this refers to anything current.

Plus, I haven't seen any new games added to their store although I know they are still selling stuff (I placed an order for Wolfenstein two days ago).

Anybody know what's going on with the site?

I know that Jarett is really busy with life right now and has his hands full with a lot of new releases that he is dealing with. It seems mostly everyone gets their info from AA anyways, but I feel it is nice to take a look at other web sites for info, if I have the time.

Last time I chatted with Jarett, he mentioned a few new homebrews in the works( new to Packrat Video Games )and a couple of surprises.

Oops! I've written too much. Now he'll have to kill me! :ponder:

He's in the same boat as me lately: working, school classes during the day, homework, girlfriend( okay maybe not in the exact same boat ), family, sleeping...

And, of course, Haunted Adventure and Wolfenstein have kept him busy since this year started.

The next Globetrotter update is coming, I promise. I may actually move the primary pages to my musevox site and provide a link to Packrat or something. This will happen soon. But I now have to plan on moving out of my house( my roomate is getting married in June ) at the end of the current semester( end of April for me ), so that may slow things down even more for the update. :|

Okay, now I'm rambling again.

Carry on.

Yea, I think that the Haunted Adventure Special Edition Pak put him way behind. From what I understand, the response to that title was a little overwhelming...HA and HA2 are both great titles.

I'm glad someone out there is still putting hacks out there on cart. Some of them are really fun. I would much rather have a cart of Haunted Adventure, Hack 'em or Space Invaders Deluxe than play them on an emulator. I guess I could get one of the Kroko carts with the next batch, but I really prefer to have individual carts.

Yea, I think that the Haunted Adventure Special Edition Pak put him way behind.
Oops!!! ;)

From what I understand, the response to that title was a little overwhelming...HA and HA2 are both great titles.
Thanks for the kind words!

I'm glad someone out there is still putting hacks out there on cart. Some of them are really fun. I would much rather have a cart of Haunted Adventure, Hack 'em or Space Invaders Deluxe than play them on an emulator. I guess I could get one of the Kroko carts with the next batch, but I really prefer to have individual carts.
I agree. Even though I purchased the Kroko cart, I still bought the boxed Haunted Adventure Special Edition Pak for myself and am waiting for my boxed Wolfenstein VCS! :D I love how the artwork for the boxes look for both games (yes, shamelessly promoting my own work)!