Marmaduke

Hi, I was wondering if

somebody has already emulated

the Kid Vid, if not then I would

like to know why not and if yes I

would like to know if you could tell

me where you found the tech info

for emulating this machines behaviour.

It has not been emulated for various technical reasons. The most extensive info I know of is on Sly DC's page. You'll find a couple of links, screenshots, manuals, and instructions on how to build a cable. You can also download the audiotapes. BTW, Sly also provided us with some of our Zellers box scans. Thanks, Sly!

On an unrelated note, why are all of your posts shoved to the left and not taking up the whole available width? Are you inserting arbitrary line breaks in your posts? It makes it a bit more difficult to read IMO, just an observation.

[ 06-23-2001: Message edited by: Alex ]

Oops! I am extreamly sorry, I hadn´t actualy noticed my writing was all compressed in the left side. I don´t know why I do this, I swear is absolutley uncounsious and the reason is unknown to me, please I am very very sorry I feel embarrased and you have no idea how much. Thanks for pointing that out, I really hadn´t notice.

I already checked Sly´s page and it is very helpful but the samples are down and I guess I´ll have to wait to download them, thanks a lot for this information as well.

If you have further information on the Kid Vid I would love to read it.

Thanks