IGNORED

Fonz

Some input on the game it self, after you get the girl what do you do just avoid the boxes the rest of the game? Why aren't there more girls for Fonz to case after? Or is this a glitch?

After I get the first girl there are no more.

Wade

It's a glitch. I need to figure out the right numbers to subtract from 255 to make the girls appear on screen instead of way off it.

I believe he will complete it, I would like to see it completed, the game has come along very well so far, and Fonz chasing after girls was a great idea!

I would like to see the boxes changed into Curt and maybe Malachi?

But I know it has a way to go, I mean Fonz's knees don't even move yet.

This looks like it will be a very good game!

Wade

I'm still working on the Fonz, but I've lost a little bit of code since the version I posted earlier and I'm working on getting it back (got back most of it), so it might be a little while (a couple days or so) before I post a new version. Thanks very much for the compliments, but I have a question: Is "Fonz" a trademark?

I'm still working on the Fonz, but I've lost a little bit of code since the version I posted earlier and I'm working on getting it back (got back most of it), so it might be a little while (a couple days or so) before I post a new version. Thanks very much for the compliments, but I have a question: Is "Fonz" a trademark?

I would imagine so. I think the reason the cartoon was called The Fonz was to trademark the name, just in case. I would also imagine that they tradmarked as many iterations of the name as possible.

Calling the game Jump the Shark is actually illegal as well as jumping the Shark is the title of a book of which the phrase originated.

I'd definately check on those trademarks, its hard to tell after almost 30 years what is trademarked and what isn't.

-Ray

Yo Slim!

Check out what's on the far left. Screen is a little different than what's on the flyer. This is from Midnight Madness if you want to check it out.

Also, soak in all the other classics surrounding it.

Fonz AND Death Race?

How did they get a camera into Heaven?

Yo Slim!

Check out what's on the far left. Screen is a little different than what's on the flyer. This is from Midnight Madness if you want to check it out.

Also, soak in all the other classics surrounding it.

Fonz AND Death Race?

How did they get a camera into Heaven?

And Tank. This was a pretty fun little movie starring that little boy in the picture that we would come to know as Michael J. Fox.

He was a video game junkie that invented the ultimate game for him and his friends to play (not a video game). But, there were a few scenes (unless my memory fails me) of him playing some of the greats of the earliest of video game eras.

-Ray

I remember that movie he played the video game the Great Star Fire and then found out it was a test for him to learn to fly and battle in a real space ship against aliens or something.

It was one of the first all CGI effects movies.

Wade

You're talking about The Last Starfighter.

Yes that is it! you are right.

Wade :cool:

Eh, I think it's too ambitious for me (and Batari BASIC) right now. The boxes can't look like jukeboxes, the ladies have to be naked (unless there's a bBasic version that supports multi-colored sprites), and I don't know where the Fonz should end up after touching a lady (go back to the top or stay where he is.)